Udyog Aadhaar is a unique 12 digit government identification number provided by the Ministry of MSME for the small business to register themselves as MSME.
Udyog Aadhaar used to be referred to as MSME registration earlier. Now, the process for obtaining MSME registration has been merged with Udyog Aadhaar registration and made completely online by the Government. The main objectives of the MSME department with respect to providing Udyog Aadhaar registration are as follows:
- To enable the micro, small and medium enterprises to efficiently compete with the international competition;
- To promote the growth of micro, small and medium enterprises on large scale to effectively tackle the widespread problems of unemployment and poverty;
- To extend the benefits of various government scheme at one stop to the SSI units;
- To safeguard SSI from financial harassment in the hands of big industries.
Documents required for Udyog Aadhaar Registration
Below mentioned are the documents required for Udyog Aadhaar registration
- Aadhaar Number – It is a 12 digit Id number issued to the applicant when applies to any nearby Aadhar Seva Kendra by filling up a form, giving bio prints and required documents. To get Aadhar card for yourself you have to visit Enrolment Centre, whose information you can get From UIDAI official Website.
- Name of Owner – The applicant name that should be exactly as mentioned on the Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI In India.
- Social Category – Applicants Caste: General / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Other Backward Castes. The proof of belonging to SC, ST or OBC may be asked by an appropriate authority, if and when required. To get a Caste Certificate, The application forms are accessible either on the web or from the concerned nearby office in the City/Town/Village, which is normally the workplace of the SDM (Sub-Divisional Magistrate) or of the Tehsil or Revenue Department.
- Name of Enterprise – Name of the legal entity to conduct business. One candidate can have in excess of one venture working together and everyone can be enlisted for a different Udyog Aadhaar with the same Aadhaar Number.
- Type of Organization– Type of Business Entity or Legal Entity.
- Partnership Firm
- Hindu Undivided Family
- Private Limited Company
- Public Limited Company
- Self Help Group, Trust, and Cooperatives
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Postal Address– Address of the business including mobile and email address.
- Date of Commencement– The date on which businesses were started.
- Past Registration Details – Details of past MSME enrollment, if applicable ought to be entered here.
- Bank Details – Details of the bank account of the company including IFSC Code and Bank Account number. If you do not have Bank Account then you need to contact Any Bank that is near you and execute the Current bank Account application processor you can also visit the Bank website for online application.
- Major Activity– you need to provide details of the Major area of activity of the business whether manufacturing or service in which it is involved.
- NIC Code– The appropriate NIC Code should be entered from the National Industrial Classification (NIC) handbook.
- A person employed – you need to furnish details regarding the total number of people employed in the business.
- Investment in Plant & Machinery / Equipment– you need to Furnish the details Regarding the Amount of money invested in terms of machinery and equipment by the business.
- DIC– you need to provide details of the District Industry Center nearest to the business.
Here in this article, we have understood the documents required for Udyog Aadhaar registration, it will surely be useful for you to grow your business. If you wish to go for Udyog Aadhaar registration then you should visit the Online Udyog Aadhaar registration portal.
Further business accounting needs can be taken care of by EZOTO Software – By Downloading this Invoice app you would be able to manage invoice, accounting, credit, inventory, customers, etc and fulfill all your accounting needs.