If you are a restaurant owner or have a commercial kitchen, you know the importance of reducing food preparation time and labour costs. Fortunately, in the market, you can find the multifunctional team that can help you achieve these goals, maintain food quality and satisfy your customers.
A multifunctional unit offers a wide variety of possibilities in the kitchen. You can prepare many dishes quickly, easily and inexpensively. In this post, we will tell you what it is, what its advantages are, and we will give you some tips so you can choose the right one.
Advantages Of Having A Multifunctional Team In Your Business
One of the main advantages of multi-purpose equipment is that it reduces food processing time. But that is not all; it also offers multiple benefits:
- There is multifunctional equipment for chopping, grinding or mixing. They are ideal for the preparation of different products such as sauces, stews and beans. In addition, the machine has different speed levels to achieve different textures in any container or storage container.
- Multifunctional equipment allows you to save space in the kitchen.
- Reduce labour costs; no extra staff is required to operate the equipment, and all this with minimal supervision and control.
- They are precise enough to make large amounts of sauce but powerful enough to mix or puree
- You will have perfect cooking results in record time
- They have extraordinary energy efficiency
What To Consider When Processing Sauces Efficiently
Multifunctional equipment such as those offered by Schaumburg Specialties is made to process a wide range of foods: sauces, soups, stews, jams and much more. However, to process sauces efficiently with this tool, you must take into account:
To prepare a thick and dense sauce, you need a powerful team. Power is very important since it will allow you to make your product quickly and without the risk of overheating.
This is a very important factor; you need a team that can produce a large amount of food without waste. A turbo stirrer, for example, can help you prepare between 300 and 1200 Kg of sauce.
Post Sale Support
Choose a provider that offers post-sale customer service, as you may need maintenance or repairs at any time. This way, you make sure that your equipment is always running.
Quality Of Materials
It is important to validate the quality of the pieces of your kitchen equipment. The making of sauce takes a long time to cook.